Friday, February 19, 2016

“I’m happy. I hope you’re happy too.” – David Bowie When the new books go out, I hand deliver them to my clients, because they don’t always live in the same mailing area that they are distributed in. Earlier today, I was making the rounds in Clayton/Garner and – here’s something that always makes me happy – as I walked into Chinelo’s Mexican Café, there were a couple of customers at the counter using the new OU coupons (which just went out yesterday). Chinelo’s owners Carlos Olmos and Miquel Auyon pictured above. H*A*P*P*Y F*R*I*D*A*Y!! #orangeunique #wakecounty #raleighnc #wakeforestnc #rolesvillenc #claytonnc #garnernc #knightdalenc #wendellnc #durhamnc #marketing #shoplocalnc #mailing #design #gfx #graphics #media #smallbusinessowner #entrepreneur #chinelos #miamigos #mexicancafe #mexicanfood #mexicanrestaurant #happycustomers #davidbowie #ashestoashes by orangeunique


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1otwYcp you can share photos here on this blog too, by using #knightdale or #knightdalenc on Instagram!