Friday, July 10, 2015

MAJOR FAIL @applebees of Knightdale NC..after ordering a grilled chicken salad, my salad arrived to my table breaded and fried, no big deal...mistakes happen...I then asked for the grilled chicken salad I ordered. The server emerged less than 2 minutes later with a salad topped with grilled chicken. One bite and I almost vomited! It was obviously microwaved, chewy chicken and over microwaved at that! Since I didn't want to send it back for the second time, I asked to just pay for my drink and leave! The manager came out and informed me that the chicken was not microwaved and that I needed to pay for my drink which I had already offered to do! I politely told him that regardless of how the chicken was cooked, it was so chewy that I could barely choke it down and it had a fowl taste...he rolled his eyes, walked away and had his server return with a check for my drink. I paid my tab and of course tipped my server. Well that was disappointing.... I guess they interpret the words, "fresh," "friendly," and "grilled" different than the rest of us!! #Applebee's by prissymelissa


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IPqxaU