Sunday, July 5, 2015

Available for adoption : Domestic Short Hair (medium coat) :: Male :: Young Are you seeking a handsome green-eyed special guy? If so, then I would be glad to consider your application for my adoption! My name is "Grady". I am a beautiful grey/white tabby with stunning green eyes! I am a bold personality that likes adventure but then also enjoys a good rub down and belonging. I have the softest coat that is so smooth to pet and I can be quite funny with my antics. I am already neutered, microchipped and ready for a new home! Status: Available for Adoption Size: Small Location: Raleigh, NC Additional Info: Good with Dogs Good with Cats Organization Contact Info: Mitchell Mill Animal Hospital Rescue Inc 4012 Mitchell Mill Road Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 266-8177 pets4adoption@bellsouth.net http://mmahrescue.org #Raleigh #nc #sheltercats #adoptdontshop #mmahr #catsofinstagram #cats #tabby #tabbycats #microchipped #neutered #Repost #cary #rolesville #wakeforest #knightdale #youngsville #bunn #louisburg #durham #chapelhill #heritage #briarcreek #morrisville #apex #carrboro by pawsandpaws


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IZpd0M