Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sometimes, as a salesman, I feel more like a weatherman. I walk into a business, get a sense of the atmosphere in the place, and determine if the temperature is to my liking. For example, yesterday I walked into Sake House restaurant in North Raleigh at 2pm. Immediately, I realized the temperature was a little chilly, so I walked back out. An hour later, I returned and made the sale. When I asked the owner what was going on earlier, he told me that the health inspector had showed up for a surprise inspection. Well, I guess they’re all “surprise” inspections… but you get the point. #orangeunique #wakecounty #raleighnc #wakeforestnc #rolesvillenc #claytonnc #knightdalenc #wendellnc #zebulonnc #marketing #sales #coupons #advertising #mailing #branding #publishing #design #gfx #graphics #media #advertising #smallbusiness #smallbusinessowner #entrepreneur #sake #japaneserestaurant #sushiluvin #japanesefood #sushichef by orangeunique



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AYsIRM you can share photos here on this blog too, by using #knightdale or #knightdalenc on Instagram!