Sunday, March 29, 2015

“I hope one day chickens will be able to cross the road without being judged on their motives.” – Will Ferrell Pictured above: Laura Harper, owner of The Urban Chicken in Raleigh, with Millie. Just a random photo from the sacred OrangeUnique photo vault, because I’ve been told that it’s important to update my content daily. And on Sundays, I actually have the time for it… and I really don’t want to clean the gutters, or help spackle anything. #orangeunique #wakecounty #raleighnc #wakeforestnc #rolesvillenc #claytonnc #knightdalenc #wendellnc #zebulonnc #marketing #sales #coupons #advertising #mailing #branding #publishing #design #gfx #graphics #media #advertising #smallbusiness #smallbusinessowner #entrepreneur #chickens #motives #gutters by orangeunique



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1D8mIec you can share photos here on this blog too, by using #knightdale or #knightdalenc on Instagram!